We hope you love your purchases from Pole Junkie but we understand that sometimes you need to return an item.
If you need to return an item, please send it back unworn and unwashed. While we understand you may need to try garments on, please ensure all items are tried on with underwear and are not damaged by the transfer of make-up or deodorant. If items are returned in a condition that is not sellable, we will not grant your refund.
Please allow 7 days for your return to be processed once it arrives at our warehouse. You will receive an automatic email confirming your return has been processed by a member of our team. We appreciate your patience at this time.
We do not cover the cost of shipping goods back to us.
You will be eligible for a refund if you meet the following criteria:
- Your returned items are received within 30 days of you receiving your original order.
- Item(s) must be unworn and unwashed with all tags still attached. For obvious reasons we do not refund items that have been worn, washed or soiled.
- Item(s) must be accompanied with a note of your name and order number. Without your name and order number we will be unable to process your return as we may not be able to allocate it
- All shipping costs must be borne by the customer
- All returns must be booked using our returns portal
Pole Junkie does not offer exchanges, only store credit or refund.
If you would like to exchange for another item, we offer 5% extra store credit. If this option is selected, you will receive an electronic gift card once your return has been processed at our warehouse.
Refunds to store credit are final. Once your store credit has been issued we will be unable to issue the refund to your bank account. Items purchased using your store credit may only be refunded back to store credit.
If you want to receive the same item in a different size, you must place a new order. In the event that you received a discount on your initial order and want to reorder the same product, in the same colour but in another size, we invite you to contact customer services once your new order has been confirmed.
We will then refund you the difference so that you pay for the same item at the same price. Please note the extra 5% store credit will be deducted from this. Shipping costs remain your responsibility and the second order must be placed within 30 days of your original purchase date.
If the item you would like to make an exchange for is out of stock, the discount cannot be transferred to a different item.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS/INCORRECT ITEM RECEIVED
In the unlikely event that there is a problem with your order, please use our returns portal and select the issue that has arisen. You will be asked to upload photographic evidence. A member of our team will review this and be in touch within 2 working days to let you know how to proceed.
We may not require the item back, so do not ship it until we send instructions or a free shipping label. If you choose to mail the items back via your own shipping method, we are not able to cover that.
RETURNS SHIPPING COST
We do not refund the cost of shipping on any return items unless the item is damaged, faulty or an administrative error has occurred on our behalf. This does not restrict your statutory rights to return faulty merchandise.
All Pole Junkie orders purchased from November 15th as Christmas presents can take advantage of an extended Christmas returns period. If the item(s) you wish to return meet our Return Policy then you may return them up until the 15th of January.
All shoes must be unmarked (without scuffs), unworn and in new condition. We recommend trying your shoes on in a carpeted area to avoid making them ineligible for a return. Shoe boxes must be repackaged with no tape or stickers being attached directly to the shoe box as your shoes will not be considered re-sellable and a refund will not be granted.
Returns are typically processed within 3 working days of receiving, however it may take up to 7 working days during peak times. Refunds may take 3-7 business days after your return has been processed depending on the bank/card provider involved. Store credit will be sent via email in the form of an e-gift card with 5% extra added to the balance.
The following items are non returnable:
Socks, tights, grip aids, books, notepads
1. READ OUR RETURNS POLICY
Make sure the items you want to return meet our Return Policy requirements.
- USE OUR RETURNS PORTAL
Our returns portal can be found here
- Enter your order number (this can be found on your order confirmation email) and email address used to place the order
- Select the item(s) you wish to return
- Select if you would like to receive store credit or your original payment method. We offer 5% extra store credit value for returned goods.
- Shipping method - you can opt to
- Drop off at our Netherlands warehouse (free)
- Use your own courier (rate varies and depends on your choice)
- Choose from our carrier accounts & drop off at local drop shop (rate varies)
- UPS label. You will be directed to payment gateway and once you make payment for your label, it will be sent to your provided email address.
- Fedex label. You will be directed to a payment gateway and once you make payment for the label, it will be sent to your provided email address.
- Package your items and add a note of your name and order number.
Your items must be sent back to:
Pole Junkie, Verrijn Stuartweg 22B, 1112AX Diemen, Netherlands
If you have requested 'refund to original payment method', you will receive an email confirmation stating we have received your items and that we have processed your refund. Your refund will be to the same account from which you paid and may take 3-5 working days to appear in your account, depending on your bank.
If you have selected store credit, you will receive an e-gift card in your inbox once we have processed your return.
You will need to use the returns portal separately for each order. Only one shipping label needs to be paid for, please select 'mail' for the second and package items together.