Amazing opportunity for a driven and results oriented Manager.
Pole Junkie is an eCommerce company established in 2015 and is now the world’s leading reseller of pole dancing clothing. With warehouses in the UK and Netherlands, Pole Junkie has a strong international reach and is growing from strength to strength. We’re a small, efficient team looking for a manager who is ready to be hands on with all aspects of the business.
We’re looking for a team member who is energetic, reliable and can demonstrate excellent communication skills to work with both local and remote teams.
This will be a full time managerial role with a team of 2-3 warehouse staff reporting to you.
Pole Junkie has a bright and inclusive culture and we’re hoping to find someone that will be the perfect fit, both for the role and as a team member.
- Lead day to day business operations of eCommerce fulfilment by reviewing open orders and collaborating with your team to get orders out on time
- Evaluate logistics and shipping partners performance, resolve exceptions and negotiate contracts
- Create operating procedure documents around fulfilment procedures, escalations and reporting to drive improvements
- Partner with customer service team to understand consumer pain points and work on initiatives to improve customer experience
- Check in deliveries and ensure stock is organised for optimal fulfilment system
- Process returns and faulty items, liaising with suppliers where necessary
- Manage inventory accuracy and stock checks
- Manage stock and budget of packaging and warehouse consumables
- Record and report on productivity and efficiency metrics
- Hire, train, manage and appraise warehouse staff
- Research, identify and present new ideas to improve warehouse operations
- Attend and report at regular meetings with full management team
- Ensure warehouse complies with health and safety requirements
We’d love it if you have:
- 2+ years relevant experience in fulfilment or eCommerce business operations at management level
- Extensive knowledge of Shopify platform, google docs and excel
- Comfort working with budgets, revenue and forecasting
- Strong communication skills
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience of mentoring and coaching a team
- Naturally proactive and out of the box thinker
- Hungry for growth and changing the game
- Experience creating process flows, procedural documentation and business reporting
- Fluent English
What's in it for you?
- Salary: €35,000 + holiday allowance
- Bonus scheme based on KPI performance
- Opportunity for growth within a driven and fast growing company
- Staff discounts on the world's biggest collection of pole wear
Start date: As soon as possible
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm | Location: Diemen, The Netherlands
If this sounds like you, we’d LOVE to hear from you. Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 31/07/22.