Pole Junkie is an eCommerce business supplying sportswear to our customers via mail order.
Hours of work: 24 hours per week, 3 days including Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Extra hours during busy periods may also be required.
- Order processing, picking and packing, ensuring orders are accurate and creating shipping labels.
- Customer returns.
- Checking stock levels and ensuring all stock information is up to date.
- Checking deliveries.
- Housekeeping duties.
Training will be provided however this role requires the candidate to have great communication skills both verbally and written.
We are looking for the following in applicants:
- Hard working, positive and proactive person with a can do attitude.
- Organised and capable of working to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and telephone.
- Basic computer skills i.e use of internet and email, microsoft excel.
- Ability to work as part of a team and unaided when required.
- Problem solving ability.
- Interest in pole dance, fitness or/and fashion is a plus.
- Good sense of humour.
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing company.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week and monthly team drinks or brunches.
- Discount on Pole Junkie website.
- A salary of 1250€ per month.
To apply, please send your CV before October 18th to: firstname.lastname@example.org